EUSYP Think-Tank promotes EUSYP Project’s objectives, functioning as a pool of knowledge and sharing ideas as well as a disseminating the Project’s outcomes.
It aims to create a framework to spur creative thinking, discussing and disseminating reflections and innovative proposals on the definition and the implementation of youth policies. To this aim, several activities are developed such as:
- The realisation of studies and research
- The Publication and spread of analysis, reflections and innovative proposals and best practices
- The development of a digital library collection on youth policies
- The organisation of workshops-debates and annual international conferences
- The coordination of a multidisciplinary working group of academics, young researchers and practitioners
- The establishment of a network of youth research organisations from various EU Member States